FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Congratulations!

Payment completed successfully!

Premium days received: 36
Your Premium account expires on: 2021-01-24 07:06:18

and few days leter:

Your account was suspended by administrator.

because:

We have noticed that you were not able to pay for your FileJoker.net Premium account via one of the payment options, your payment may have been declined or it could have failed for various other reasons. Most common reasons are: use of proxies or VPN while making your purchase, entering incorrect payment information or any other information requested by payment system, inability of payment system representatives to reach you using the data you've provided.

WTF? you got my payment and you say that i not able to pay? and suspended my acc?

That is one of few filehosts that doesn't shave or do tricks. If used as main host you will get sales if used as mirror chances are lower. So if you want better sales use FJ without mirrors .

Support may not be here all the time but on skype you can always talk and deal with them and they are responsive.

It's best time of the year to catch good sales. Maximize your downloads, i hope you all earn a lot.

At the end of the year I can confirm that is Filejoker solid rock host in the field.

1. Payout always on time
2. Excellent (if need in real time) support
3. Approved on major adult forums
4. Many great options for webmasters

I will stick with them in next year for sure!

All best to all. . .

At the end of the year I can confirm that is Filejoker solid rock host in the field.

1. Payout always on time
2. Excellent (if need in real time) support
3. Approved on major adult forums
4. Many great options for webmasters

I will stick with them in next year for sure!

All best to all. . .

How many Renewals you got? Post the number of Renewal sales you got.

ZERO

Then do your analysis.
Post automatically merged:

It's been a fantastic month good sales, good rebills and Thank you for fast payments FJ.

Happy New Years To All.

How many Renewals ?

NULL lol
Post automatically merged:

It was a great year with Filejoker! I have increased my earnings significantly. Thank you guys! Happy New Year!

So, you are happy with zero Renewal sales? hahhaah. How stupid you are

Last edited:
Back