1. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Dec 22, 2015
    There are no reasons to worry. It was just a short but important update from the hoster. Everything is stable now and works correctly!

Check your PM, please.

2. simao0209

simao0209 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Hi Max

Please check email

3. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    Answered!

4. rboobs

rboobs Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Could someone please tell where on FJ's site I can register for a free account? All I get are the various premium packages.

5. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    Please, check your PM!

6. limited

limited Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2012
    thanks for adding email conformation for changing payout details helps so much from hackers
    good job FJ

7. Gurumax

Gurumax Member

Oct 10, 2012
    Hello. What is with FTP ? Cant login more...
    WEB Dashboard works fine, ... only ftp cant use more

8. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    FPT is unavailable temporary due to server maintenance. We are working on it to fix any issues as soon as possible! We apologize for this inconvenience. Webupload and remote upload work correctly, we recommend to use these methods at this moment.

Thanks for the feedback!

9. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    FTP is stable and works correctly. But if you get any issues, please contact webmasters manager.

10. uploaderrr

uploaderrr Active Member

Apr 29, 2015
    I want to start working with you as an affiliate with a new website I just set up and today I've uploaded a bunch of files, unfortunately after that, I found out that you only give 50GB of storage to non-premium users which is pretty low, so I was wondering if is there any way to increase that limit at least for a month so I can get a kick start cause right now I don't have the means to upgrade my account to a premium level, I don't need to use your host to download anything I only want to start uploading so I won't mind to stay as a free user, all I need is more storage space, please let me know and thanks in advance.

11. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    Yes, of course our affiliates get enough space for work. I sent you details, please check your PM!

12. Anonymusx

Anonymusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2013
    Someone use ppd this hot?
    how much is the average revenue?

13. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    Yes, some partners use PPD plan, but of course result depends on your content, traffic quantity and quality, traffic sources and sales most of all. So, you can try it for your traffic and check the results.

14. offtopic

offtopic Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    no monday payout ?

15. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    All payouts were sent yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact webmasters support. Check your PM, please!

16. ribermarr

ribermarr Active Member

Oct 25, 2016
    i am getting 1 month sales only for about 8 days,. kinda weird.
    is there any of you experienced the same?

17. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    1 month sales are the most popular, it's a normal situation if most of your sales are for 30 days period.

18. v1v1an

v1v1an Active Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Hello, everyone, just few thoughts about FJ. I survive Oron, Hotfile and Filepost disaster and I try almost all hosts in the fiel and never be happy. After more than year with FJ I must say that I am completely satisfied with them. Income is stable, support works great (Hi Max) and all I can say that FJ is best in the field right now.
    Godd luck to all

19. Raqyew

Raqyew Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    When is the btc payment?

Got it, thanks.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  20. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    Thank you very much for the feedback! We wish you more money and good luck too!

All payouts will be done till the end of the day, as usual.

You are welcome!