Premium FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

swash

I received payment in Bitcoin but amount received is less.
Amount withdrawn - $129.11
Amount Received - $123.64
Difference - $ 5.47

FileFox

@swash, we use real market exchange rate on payout date and don't forget about transaction fee. If you want, you can use Webmoney for payouts and always get exact amount without any fee.

spidermix38

Buddy,you pay ,that's positive,but,how can you make such a big mistake to have only one payment processor - bitcoin. Webmoney is not an option,for many things.You are probably the best download site that exist,with no payment solution.To be honest,you pay,my money are on exodus wallet,and,guess what ,they are frozen,or,should i say,my bitcoin address is not exist anymore.Support so far is not helping.It suppose to be bank who keep bitcoins ,not to have problems to login.Anyway,as much is i like filefox,i have million files on them,payment solution will be the problem to stay here.Make some cash out like coinmama directly too credit card,and,don't play games with "shady"crypto.

darkestblue

Buddy,you pay ,that's positive,but,how can you make such a big mistake to have only one payment processor - bitcoin. Webmoney is not an option,for many things.You are probably the best download site that exist,with no payment solution.To be honest,you pay,my money are on exodus wallet,and,guess what ,they are frozen,or,should i say,my bitcoin address is not exist anymore.Support so far is not helping.It suppose to be bank who keep bitcoins ,not to have problems to login.Anyway,as much is i like filefox,i have million files on them,payment solution will be the problem to stay here.Make some cash out like coinmama directly too credit card,and,don't play games with "shady"crypto.
its realy hard to use bitcoin. lol
if you are not able to learn new techniques then you should not play the game.

Top Bottom