Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,700 comments
hzx9.jpg

Dear Admin I did not received payment. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Can a free user download a file larger than 2 GB?

Last edited:
Bitcoin under siege from BRC-20 "junk" coins: record fees and thousands of unconfirmed transactions!
In the past three days, the Bitcoin network has been experiencing a massive onslaught due to record-high fees and tens of thousands of unconfirmed transactions. The average transaction fee within 24 hours on the Bitcoin network exceeded $16, with a peak reaching $29.

The reason behind this situation is the hype surrounding meme coins based on the BRC-20 standard. BRC-20 is an experimental token standard for the Bitcoin blockchain. Unlike conventional token standards, such as Ethereum's ERC-20, BRC-20 does not utilize smart contracts and operates only with wallets supporting the Bitcoin blockchain.

Developed using the Bitcoin Ordinals protocol, the experimental standard aims to facilitate the issuance of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the Bitcoin blockchain. BRC-20 functions directly within the Bitcoin blockchain.

The vast number of uncompleted transactions forced Binance to suspend BTC withdrawals twice. Although this experiment is valuable for technological development, using the Bitcoin network to spread junk coins that spam the network is undesirable. Bitcoin is a diamond 💎, and people are trying to hammer 🔨 nails with it.

I will quote the BRC-20 Gitbook: "This is just a fun experimental standard demonstrating that you can create off-chain balance states with inscriptions." It seems that this experiment isn't very successful!

Back