Facebook account disabled no access to WebMoney / WMTransfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

budokan

My facebook account was disabled about a month ago, and I am unable to login to WebMoney any more, because I didn't set any password, rather simply registered and logined through my facebook account. I tried to restore access to my facebook account all the possible ways, but no success, case closed, and no further opportunities to access my banned profile, I got only the usual message:

"Hi XY,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we cannot provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks,
Magda
Facebook"

In fact I don't know exactly why it was disabled, maybe for that reason I have sent a picture of a teenage girl to one of my friends (no nude of course), because it was suspended at that very time I sent the picture. Fortunately I didn't use my facebook account for any other websites, only for WebMoney. I contacted WebMoney support too, but they reply: there is no way to get my money, if I lost access to my facebook account. They also said I should contact facebook team but I have no other opportunity, because I have used all my options there. Have anyone experienced such a thing and is there any way to restore access for WebMoney and get my 150$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back