Hiring eBay & Amazon seller needed to sell something for me. No investment needed. Home base

Status
Not open for further replies.

markayala

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

We are looking for people who would like to work with us to sell our items on eBay & Amazon or just only on ebay or only on Amazon.

As long as you can allocate 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a day, you will be successful.

We want you to sell real item so net commision is 7% for you but it will be good because of high price of items. we will cover all ebay, amazon, paypal & bank fee & all charges. Ideal for people looking for a extra money to supplement their incomes.

We will provide listing descriptions, images etc.

Yes we do accept returns within 2 week.

This project is for long-term partnership so if after the first month both sides are satisfied we can increase the listings numbers which will increase your profit.

-We accept sellers from USA and UK only as long as they meet the following criteria.

1.) The account must be at least a few months old.
2.) The account must not have any policy violations.
3.) The account must have no lower than 90% positive feedback.
4.) Minimum 50 feed back as a seller for eBay seller.
5.) Your eBay account must have high selling limit.
6.) You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified PayPal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held). You must not have any sending or receiving limits or high limit.
7.) You should be experienced in selling.
8.) English is a MUST.

-You must able to do

1.) You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
2.) You have to design simple listing yourself. We will answer your questions but you must be able to follow simple directions and think for yourself.
3.) Once the order is placed, you should pass me the Customers information (Phone number, Address, Name etc.) so that I can ship the product.
4.) Some products(make to order) require a details from customers so you must gather that information from customer & forward to us with order detail (#3).

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back