DropAPK.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $20/1000 Downloads

Would you like to see our site in ThemaCreator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colie

your interface change again cannot find option to include filename to the download links for ramote uploads, can you include it.
for mixloads as well.

hazard

Hello
Some time ago I started testing your service. I like the site and I use the PPD system. One question, since I didn't see any restrictions anywhere in the rules, or a change in the rates of 1000 downloads, I would have a question because it doesn't fit with what you state in the conditions.

Untitled.jpg

Even if all downloads come from tier 4 (which is quite immposible), still at least double, some days triple is shaved. Can you please let me know what is a problem.

hazard

Click on the download numbers. You'll see a lot of not completed, ad block and max 24 downloads.
Thanks. Didn't know this. Just saw it. Unfortunately, looks like downloaders from USA, Canada, Britain, Australia, Japan and Switzerland don't know what they are doing, suppose all of their downloads are Non completed, add block and max reached. We should somehow help those countries.

BSpark2K

Not completed is just cause they don't wanna pay for premium (like this host gives its uploaders any sales anymore anyway) and they don't wanna download at shitty free users speed.