Don't use ExoClick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popoy

My exoclick account got banned after working with them for more than 7 years now. They were very good up until then, and I got a bit higher CPM for my traffic compared to other networks I also use so I stuck with them for a while. I had to opt to USDC payouts earlier this year due to them removing paypal as a form of payment but aside from that everything else worked out fine. They also always paid well and on time, but suddenly banned my account and withheld any pending payouts right when I'm at my peak traffic of the month. The mail I received also stated that no further discussion will be made.

I still am not sure why I'll get banned after all these years of working with the same websites and content, but I discourage everyone who considers or are currently using exoclick to either switch network immediately. I'm lucky for not putting all my eggs in one basket all this time and I registered on Adsterra with almost the same CPM rates on my traffic. Note that I never did, and never had any suspicious traffic since I manually work on my unique content and had a 4-5-digits alexa site ranks on my websites. It just didn't sit right that they decided to ban me now and it is just as suspicious.

10 comments
sorry about your situation , for last time can mention a lot of bad comments about ExoClick , look for better alternative.

I can't imagine them banning people for no good reason since they'll also cut their own earnings, but on the other hand I can imagine how they can keep earning from the huge push notification ad user base I've built up for several years.

My exoclick account got banned after working with them for more than 7 years now. They were very good up until then, and I got a bit higher CPM for my traffic compared to other networks I also use so I stuck with them for a while. I had to opt to USDC payouts earlier this year due to them removing paypal as a form of payment but aside from that everything else worked out fine. They also always paid well and on time, but suddenly banned my account and withheld any pending payouts right when I'm at my peak traffic of the month. The mail I received also stated that no further discussion will be made.

I still am not sure why I'll get banned after all these years of working with the same websites and content, but I discourage everyone who considers or are currently using exoclick to either switch network immediately. I'm lucky for not putting all my eggs in one basket all this time and I registered on Adsterra with almost the same CPM rates on my traffic. Note that I never did, and never had any suspicious traffic since I manually work on my unique content and had a 4-5-digits alexa site ranks on my websites. It just didn't sit right that they decided to ban me now and it is just as suspicious.
Hello. This is the Director Of Exoclick's compliance team. Exoclick does not ban accounts for no reason, just to make that perfectly clear. We have firm reasons for the action that was taken and I have sent you an email to explain exactly why after an investigation was performed into your websites. Note this had nothing to do with the quality of your traffic. This was related to the content of your websites to which were found to be in breach of our guidelines and rules. In my email have offered you some conditions and actions that would be required should you wish to continue to monetize your websites through us. Should you be willing and able to meet those conditions I am happy to revise the closure of your account. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks and best regards

Why would you go out of your way to register in this forums just to lie?
NX0lEW6.png

Hello. This is the Director Of Exoclick's compliance team. Exoclick does not ban accounts for no reason, just to make that perfectly clear. We have firm reasons for the action that was taken and I have sent you an email to explain exactly why after an investigation was performed into your websites. Note this had nothing to do with the quality of your traffic. This was related to the content of your websites to which were found to be in breach of our guidelines and rules. In my email have offered you some conditions and actions that would be required should you wish to continue to monetize your websites through us. Should you be willing and able to meet those conditions I am happy to revise the closure of your account. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks and best regards
Why would you go out of your way to register in this forums just to lie?
NX0lEW6.png

In fairness, anyone could come onto WJ and create an account saying they're someone from Exoclick.

That's why I'm asking. It doesn't add up. Anyway, I will strongly advise anyone who wants to work with ExoClick to be warned, and anyone who is currently working with them to consider moving to other networks since they can close your publisher account anytime with any convenient reasons they don't and won't have to prove to you. This holds true no matter how positive your experience have been with them so far and how long have you been in their network, as someone like me who's been bringing decent traffic for years and looked up to them with respect got booted out just like that and they refuse to say anything. They know they are not legally bound to treat you fairly in many parts of the world, or that legally pursuing them won't be worth it. Thus, they will keep doing this to any publishers they deem they can get away with doing to.

That's why I'm asking. It doesn't add up. Anyway, I will strongly advise anyone who wants to work with ExoClick to be warned, and anyone who is currently working with them to consider moving to other networks since they can close your publisher account anytime with any convenient reasons they don't and won't have to prove to you. This holds true no matter how positive your experience have been with them so far and how long have you been in their network, as someone like me who's been bringing decent traffic for years and looked up to them with respect got booted out just like that and they refuse to say anything. They know they are not legally bound to treat you fairly in many parts of the world, or that legally pursuing them won't be worth it. Thus, they will keep doing this to any publishers they deem they can get away with doing to.

Who do you recommend?

So far I've been with juicyads and clickadu. They certainly have lower CPM rates but I get plenty of advertiser campaigns in juicyads banners which pay more. I've been hearing good things about admaven but when I tested my traffic there it wasn't even generating a cent for days so I opted out of it.

My Account was also banned recently after 7 years of working. I switched to russian guys based ad company Adsterra and they perfomed for me better than ExoClick.

<< Removed Referral Link - Not allowed >>

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I've been with juicyads and clickadu. They certainly have lower CPM rates but I get plenty of advertiser campaigns in juicyads banners which pay more. I've been hearing good things about admaven but when I tested my traffic there it wasn't even generating a cent for days so I opted out of it.
We are sorry to hear that you've had a less-than-stellar experience with AdMaven. We work hard to ensure we provide the best quality ads and CPM for our users and it sounds like you may have had some issues with the system. If you want, we would be happy to offer some help in getting your account back on track or find a better alternative ad format for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back