Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekstr

ok , i just wanted to find some theards with promo codes for domain , and it was difficult and i don't know did i find them all .

so my simple suggestion for this is . not to make some sub-forum ofcourse , someone should make ONE theard , where all promo codes will be added . the person who make this theard , must visit it daily and edit FIRST post by adding news about this , IF there are new promo codes . so members will add replyes with codes , but so everyone can have easier and better info about this , person who made this theard , should edit first post and add new and working codes , and remove expired and not working codes .
i think you got my point ;)
opinion ?

9 comments
yea , any member can create it . but that member must be active daily , or mods can also patricipate and edit someones theard/first post .

It is a pretty normal thing and can be posted inside a sticky or just inside a general forum.

i don't think it needs a forum for itself.

It is a pretty normal thing and can be posted inside a sticky or just inside a general forum.

i don't think it needs a forum for itself.
i didn't said that we need new sub forum . i just said that someone shold make it , someone who will update the first post , after members add replys with new promo codes , and mod shold pin it and that is it . simple and very helpfull .

ok , if no one want to do it , i will have to do it :)

only , can some mod tell me which is the best forum to make a theard for this ?
i will try to update it everytime someone add new promos in replys and i will try to find new promos by myself and add it in first post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back