Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Banned
Banned
Hey, I am looking to lease I guess would be the term a Server. We are wanting to host our site WarezWaldo. We will not be hosting any illegal content just linking via our forums; and those we host.

Our budget as of now is around 150USD/month. Thanks and I await suggestions...

4 comments
There's lots of places and lots of options, I'll just list a few by country:

Netherlands:

www.ecatel.nl (They do 100Mbps unmetered server from 99EUR/month, which is about $153USD/month)

www.leaseweb.com (Express servers from 39EUR/month, which is about $60USD/month)

Also some people say The Netherlands itself is "getting bad" for warez, honestly I don't believe in whole countries "being bad" for warez, it really depends on your host, there are a couple large warez forums hosted in the US even.

Sweden:

www.patrikweb.com (Servers from 500SEK/month, about $85USD/month)

www.prq.se (Owned by the people who run ThePirateBay, you won't have any problem with them, not sure how much their servers are, you have to email them, but I'm sure they have something for around $150/month or less)

Malaysia:

www.shinjiru.com (Servers from $120USD/month, with $50USD setup fee, but you should be good with them, alot of warez sites host there)

Hong Kong:

www.hostfresh.com (Not sure what they can offer and for what price, but a ton of warez sites and warez hosters use them, email them)

Canada:

www.iweb.com (A couple warez sites I've seen using them, servers from $70USD/month)

Which out of those would provide best speeds, support, uptime, and be most "happy" with linking to warez content.

Well, unless most of your visitors are from Asia, you'd probably wanna stay away from HostFresh and Shinjiru. I'd say, prq.se would be the best for speed and "happiness". As long as you have a valid forum license, they don't give a shit about the content you link to, at all. They'll ignore all DMCAs etc. And since It's in Sweden, It'll have great speed to all of the US and Europe (Probably where 90%+ of your visitors are from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back