[Daily] App deals for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan.H

Black Friday is coming near, I know there would be many apps/games on discount but i couldn't find anywhere to keep track all of them. I'm really sorry if this thread is duplicated and would ask Moderator for help to remove it right away or move it to right sub forum. Thanks

Here is a place for us to share of any paid Android apps on promotion, so that the community gets the best benefit out of it. :good: i will daily update this thread if you're interested in this thread. Thanks.
I know this site (http://choilieng.com) for generating apk file directly from Google Play and it also gives us details about app/game discount, so you can use it daily to track app deals.

[FONT=&amp]Update 14/11/2016
- Paid to Free
(App)Thai Japanese Dictionary (By Bede product): ($1.4) ==> Free
(Game) War Card Game ($ 0.99)==> Free
(Game) God of Blades ($2.99) ==> Free
(App) Holo Sense - CM13 Theme ($1.03) ==>Free
(App) Visual Calendar for Tablets ($4.99) ==> Free
(App) Picross Touch($0.99) ==> Free
(App) Ontario G1 Test - Best G1 App! ($0.99) ==> Free
(Game) The Spookening ($4.58) ==> Free
(App) iSlider iOS 8($1.35) ==> Free
(App) Photomyne Album Scanner ($0.99) ==> Free
(Game) 최순실의 말키우기 ($1.49) ==> Free
(App) 2016 USPS Carrier Calendar ($0.99) ==> Free
Discount
(Game) Hitman: Sniper (80% Off) [/FONT]

16 Nov 2016
Paid to Free
(App) Ultrapop Infinite($1.99==>Free): This is a special version of the Ultrapop app to add amazing color effects to your pics. Ultrapop Infinite is very easy to use.

(App) MISIONEROS DE JESUS ($1 ==>Free)

(App) Buddy learns the colorsBuddy learns the colors( $2.45 ==> Free): Buddy's ABA apps are a family of highly efficient educational games for autistic children. The games have been designed with the help of psychologists, parents of special needs children and other professionals using the Applied Behavior Analysis method.

Each game addresses a specific objective. Buddy's first ABA app helps young children with autism disorder to learn the colors.

Discount
(App) edjing PRO - Music DJ mixer ( 97%)
(App) Wifi Analyzer Pro ( $1.49 from $2.49)

If you know any other deal, post here to share with other members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back