Credit Card Processing for VoIP Reselling under no company name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funxlab

Hi All,
I need help of you guys, I am thinking over starting my own site for VoIP reselling, I have API given by VoIP operator that show how balance is transfered to user, how user is created, and how they can see their call logs etc.

I have many questions from programming, how to use API etc..but right now the question is which credit card processor to go for? That...

1- Accepts merchant account for individuals with no business name...easy acceptance of application.
2- Customers need not to sign up (easy payment)
3- Reasonable fees both to me and customers.

Please help with your valuable suggestion.
Thank you.

5 comments
Many reseller programs are partnered with credit card processors, which might help you.

You can use PayPal? You can register for Premier account. You do say not need to sign up but most of the people already have a PP account.
Get your local bank to provide you payment gateway, they are cheap and never require signups.

Also consider adding e-currencies ;)

Thank you for your reply.
Local bank won't provide these services to me as an individual and they are also very expensive. Does paypal offers premier account and merchant services to individuals?

How easy do you think it is to integrate their API with API provided by VoIP operator? Any idea?
Thank you.

voip provider

VoIP provider is in telecommunication industry is like an innovation. This device has truly revolutionized the telecom industry. It has replaced the hardware based conventional circuit switches.

voip switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back