Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Yes it pays. I have been paid almost 1K with them., in my opinion the best CPM company out there since you name your own CPM.

They are very picky to what sites they accept, your site must have content, such as Tutorials etc.

u3cuhy.png

Oh I wasn't aware of acceptance. Is it hard to get accepted? What do they look for and if they say no how/when can I reapply? I heard lots of good things about them and the fact I can decide my own CPM got me really interested. I will give it a go.

Oh I wasn't aware of acceptance. Is it hard to get accepted? What do they look for and if they say no how/when can I reapply? I heard lots of good things about them and the fact I can decide my own CPM got me really interested. I will give it a go.

they basically look for content and dislike image heavy sites, example: arcade games website.etc

if you get denied you can simply email them back explaining why you think your site deserves to be accepted,etc and if they buy it they give you a chance

they basically look for content and dislike image heavy sites, example: arcade games website.etc

if you get denied you can simply email them back explaining why you think your site deserves to be accepted,etc and if they buy it they give you a chance

Alright thanks, I will wait a bit then as mine doesn't have much content yet. Can't wait to give this a try though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back