Cloudflare with No FTP and MX record , what to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlove

well I dont know post this questions to where so if not here please help me move

my server got ddos everyday , I just move to another service , they helped me setup cloudflare but they removed ftp and mx record for no one can reveal server ip so now all my email domain useless , also ftp cant use domain need to use ip , my problem is here , Im running a file host and I have ftp upload so I need this domain work , I can use other storage server for point ftp but about mx record , I dont know how to setup , anyone know about this please help , any way for let my emails domain work again .

7 comments
Hello,

Just add a A record in cloudflare :

name : ftp.domain.com ( replace with your domain )
address : ip of the server

then try to connect to the ftp.domain.com, it should work fine. but don't forget to enable cloudflare for the ftp to protect it from ddos.

Hello,

Just add a A record in cloudflare :

name : ftp.domain.com ( replace with your domain )
address : ip of the server

then try to connect to the ftp.domain.com, it should work fine. but don't forget to enable cloudflare for the ftp to protect it from ddos.
I tried that but seem not work , if I use A record to ip server and dont enable cloudflare it will connect but if I use cloudflare , it will connect to cloudflare ip and ftp not work .

You can define IP address directly instead of ftp subdomain in order to connect to FTP.

As for MX goes, you will not be able to receive emails if there is no MX record on your domain.

You can define IP address directly instead of ftp subdomain in order to connect to FTP.

As for MX goes, you will not be able to receive emails if there is no MX record on your domain.
well thats my current problem , I cant use ip if i public ip on file upload site so thats a problem with ddos , I think i will use other vps for ftp , about mx record I know if i dont add mx record I cant receive any emails , problem my manager told me they wont add mx record because ddoser can reveal ip from mx , I need find other way for use email domain , too bad .

Move to DDoS Protected server dude.. and leave that Cf immediately. Or I use incapsula - the paid service.. I got a awesome reseller of incapsula and got 299$ plan for 199$! YAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks

Move to DDoS Protected server dude.. and leave that Cf immediately. Or I use incapsula - the paid service.. I got a awesome reseller of incapsula and got 299$ plan for 199$! YAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks
I really want to bro but my budget cant handle them , I just open site like half month , the service is still not open .. do you have skype bro , I want to ask you something , thank

Thanks
I really want to bro but my budget cant handle them , I just open site like half month , the service is still not open .. do you have skype bro , I want to ask you something , thank

Send me PM, we adding 700 Gbps DDoS protection which will be active within next 3 days, and i can offer you nice pricing if you interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back