HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be solved that Thursday and Sunday can request payment? I need payments on both Wednesday and Sunday. Thanks, you are the best!
We will send Money every Sunday and Wednesday
For example:

Monday to Thursday requests are always made on Sunday

Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday

We will send Money every Sunday and Wednesday
For example:

Monday to Thursday requests are always made on Sunday

Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday

I understand, but if I received money on Sunday and the status is PENDING I can't get a new reguest payment to receive on Wednesday. When you send the money, the status must be marked as paid that day.

I understand, but if I received money on Sunday and the status is PENDING I can't get a new reguest payment to receive on Wednesday. When you send the money, the status must be marked as paid that day.
Sorry we will solve this problem next week.

i got my money today. to everyone who cries the status paid but no money, have a little patience, is that so difficult?
I see you in several threads, I suppose you are to help the admins of the hosts because you never have problems with any where you write, you should empathize a little more with people and be less dishonest if you are to help help but stay silent.
Post automatically merged:

katfile I have a problem with the start if I go to the main page it always throws me error 403, but if I enter for example from reports I log in and it works, could you check it? thanks

Last edited:
I see you in several threads, I suppose you are to help the admins of the hosts because you never have problems with any where you write, you should empathize a little more with people and be less dishonest if you are to help help but stay silent.
Post automatically merged:

katfile I have a problem with the start if I go to the main page it always throws me error 403, but if I enter for example from reports I log in and it works, could you check it? thanks
i dont care what you suppose...

all the annoying children who cry because of a few days late at the payment are just embarrassing. and i hate embarrassing people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back