HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its zoom problem we didn't any change on zoom.
user from ftp or web upload.
@KatFile
You say the problem is ZOOM but I don't have any issue using ZOOM on any other domain but Clipwatching (I don't use Aparat and I am really glad now that I didn't sign up!)

The only uploads that work for Clipwatching are "Video File Upload" and "Clone Upload", all others fail. This is not a problem with ZOOM or us but rather it is a problem with the configuration of the Clipwatching servers. Perhaps you should talk to your friends at Go Unlimited to find out what they've done to their servers.

Hi @KatFile i have this problem when i try to add a subtitle...

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access clipwatching.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.
My IP on pm...

Hi @KatFile i have this problem when i try to add a subtitle...

Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access clipwatching.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.
My IP on pm...
Send me your ip PV

@KatFile Remote upload is not working and I still can't change my payout details.
As I've mentioned before, I'm not getting the verification email after changing the 'Payment Info'.
DON'T IGNORE THIS as there is no use in uploading if I don't get paid in the right wallet.

Hi @KatFile
When I visit your site, I get this message: "Your Ip Blocked, Try again later. Clipwatching and Aparat Team"
Usually it is gone in a few hours, but it come back in half an hour. It started the last days.
Thank you for your kindly relpy and help.

Still can't upload an SRT file. PLEASAE do something! Can't believe the site doesn't work properly for a week now. And when will you increase the rates btw?

API upload still does NOT work, still getting this error:
Software error:

Can't exec:
Unknown column 'fld_id' in 'field list' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 65.

Please fix that. Thank you!

Hi, The remote url upload doesn't work, it's stuck on hold on all the links I've been trying to upload for 5 days. Even if I try with several sources, it always puts me on pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back