HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem, contact Katfile and send him the data so that he can verify that they have not paid me for the method he was telling me and I'm waiting, I suppose it has to be an internal error because we are already several people with the same failure.

Yes, mine is Paypal.
Contact katfile and he indicated that yes, but in my paypal there is no payment and I change the payment method to bitcoin, I thought that was the failure but neither in paypal nor bitcoin does the payment appear.
ive seen other people that he marked their payment as '' paid '' before and they said the same thing as u guys said but at the end they received it so don't worry

ive seen other people that he marked their payment as '' paid '' before and they said the same thing as u guys said but at the end they received it so don't worry
I just checked and I finally did get my funds, thanks for the encouragement.

@KatFile
You need to do better, mate. You can't ignore issues like this and you especially can't decide to not respond to multiple people. YOU don't want an advertiser to not pay you once you've added their ads to your platform; well, it is the same for us. We added content using your file servers as storage and agreed to do so at a pay rate YOU determined as well as on payout dates that YOU set. If you can't abide by your own policies, then it's time to quit the business.

dear Katfile
sorry to disturb you that the problem happen again!
the $10.21 shows paid on the admin board.but its not show in my wallet!i didn't receive it!
thank you to check it for me!appreciate!
user : yaersao
method alipay

I just checked and I finally did get my funds, thanks for the encouragement.

@KatFile
You need to do better, mate. You can't ignore issues like this and you especially can't decide to not respond to multiple people. YOU don't want an advertiser to not pay you once you've added their ads to your platform; well, it is the same for us. We added content using your file servers as storage and agreed to do so at a pay rate YOU determined as well as on payout dates that YOU set. If you can't abide by your own policies, then it's time to quit the business.
i think it is taking time to show on your pp because he uses exchanges site

i think it is taking time to show on your pp because he uses exchanges site
I understand that but then he should be using better practices. The policy on the sight says:

We will send Money every Sunday and Wednesday

For example:
Monday to Thursday requests are always made on Sunday
Friday to Sunday requests are always made on Wednesday

All three of us, @Dimitris86, @komitolita and I adhered to this statement and didn't raise the non-payment as an issue until it was early morning on Thursday.

Basically, it comes down to "Say what you mean and mean what you say".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back