HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIX UPLOADING PROBLEM WHEN YOU KNOW TO ADD 1000 ADS YOU KNOW TO FI UPLOAD PROBLEM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

They cheat for long time like that.
but we don’t say cheat.
caise they are no 1 high paying site for countries like india,Bangladesh, Pakistan views

FIX UPLOADING PROBLEM WHEN YOU KNOW TO ADD 1000 ADS YOU KNOW TO FI UPLOAD PROBLEM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cheat for long time like that.
i think our views from vpn users maybe, that’s why i ask him. for analysis

@clipwatching.com Plz give my payments ?yet i not receive my payment . My payment pending by 1-13-2020
now I give Bitcoin account address

hi sir i cant enter to ftp i need to upload several files , user : fitzip2
update my account to premium i will put my videos here for my 5 sites

I constated that a lot (30-40%) of my videos has exactly the same error, that's why they don't get views. The strange thing is that all of them are mp4 format, and 90% of them are small files, under 500MB or even under 300MB - and I'm still getting this error on these videos!

My question is what to do with these non-loading videos. Just wait, and will be repaired automatically, when this problem will be solved? Or we need to re-upload these videos?

@KatFile, please answer, I need to know if they will be auto-repaired or not, to can start re-uploading them in this case!

I hope it can be solved, because another way I have hundreds of videos to re-upload - and now the upload speed is awful, it is almost impossible to upload something...

hi sir i cant enter to ftp i need to upload several files , user : fitzip2
update my account to premium i will put my videos here for my 5 sites

Hello!
Viewers are running low because the videos don't start! This player has gone completely wrong!
There is hardly anything to look at! !
Very slow.
b250f798fefbf52817b7e73a8aea6a3c.png

Hello!
Viewers are running low because the videos don't start! This player has gone completely wrong!
There is hardly anything to look at! !
Very slow.
b250f798fefbf52817b7e73a8aea6a3c.png
Here it is also like this and when it works it takes minutes to start playing

Exactly the same problem I have, I wrote to the admin 3 weeks ago, until today it has not been fixed and you do not get an answer.

@KatFile If you offer a support thread, why don't you answer users?
It's just not professional and not fair to users. But then sending promotional email for Shorten.sh to the ClipWatching users, I think it's really a strange way.

You actually have a really good host, why don't you address the concerns of the users and fix the basic problems?

Hello, any sign of life ??

Exactly the same problem I have, I wrote to the admin 3 weeks ago, until today it has not been fixed and you do not get an answer.

@KatFile If you offer a support thread, why don't you answer users?
It's just not professional and not fair to users. But then sending promotional email for Shorten.sh to the ClipWatching users, I think it's really a strange way.

Hello, any sign of life ??
Subpoena is subpoena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back