BSpark2K

I've looked around on the forum and seen that whenever clicknupload is mentioned, scam and negative views aren't really far behind and there's usually no substance to them.

I'm not advocating for them at all, in the slightest but I will say that I have been using them now for a good amount of time and never had any issues receiving payments and their platform is pretty much the same as any other xfilesharing based setup.

I do notice that, for me atleast, the earnings fluctuate a lot and wanted to see if this is a something that other users have noticed and if it's accross the platform or if they selectively decide to start reducing earnings for individuals.

So 2 things really,

1. Have you noticed a drop in your earnings?

Had my rate increased a few months ago when i pointed out the way earnings changed over a 12 month period but for me there's been a drop of about 10-15% that kicked in between 13th/14th of this month.

2. Have you ever been credited for a premium sale?

They started doing premium accounts back in September last year, and despite my referral count going up i've NEVER been credited for a premium sale. Their premium account is amongst the cheapest i've seen so i'm finding it hard to believe that i've not had a single premium sale in all this time.

I wanted to get a thread going to get some reports together with some substance, I'm considering stopping using this host altogether but users seem to like it and they'll whinge if i do (tried before).

if you think they are an outright scam, say so but give reasons for it and not just hearsay crap.

Back