Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

Anyone know if their's a built in Captcha for IPB for new posts. Like what WBB recently added or where about's it is in the ACP if it' exists.

If not anyone know of any mods that exist. Something that I could just asign to different groups would be a bonus. It's for IPB 2.3.x as well not IPB 3.

Thanks in advance.

7 comments
I'm not to sure about this, well i've not seen it either.

What about " Limit number posts in X hours "

Description:
- By using this mod, you will able to stop a specific user group from posting more than X number of post(s) in X hour(s).

I'm not to sure about this, well i've not seen it either.
What about " Limit number posts in X hours "
Description:
- By using this mod, you will able to stop a specific user group from posting more than X number of post(s) in X hour(s).
No don't want to do something like that. I like having active members just not spam members but thanks. It's a good suggestion.

yeah you can do this
Just apply Captcha in post. This setting will be in the member group you want this done for.

No it's not :(

Why would you want to do this? Nobody is going to want to post on your forum.
Because I run a warez community not a spam forum. It's about quality not quantity.

Everyone else thanks. I guess I'm going to have to try and have a go at coding something although it would have being so much easier if something like this existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back