Can any one recommend an SEO company or a freelancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justaslike

Hello,
I was wondering if any one could recommend a good SEO company as we have a number of clients looking for SEO services. We use to offer some SEO services but no longer have the time, plus SEO has now evolved to a service of its own. Ideally a freelancer that could come into us in the office on regular basis and meet the clients would be great but I would consider a company for as long as they have a track record.

1 comment
Hello,
I was wondering if any one could recommend a good SEO company as we have a number of clients looking for SEO services. We use to offer some SEO services but no longer have the time, plus SEO has now evolved to a service of its own. Ideally a freelancer that could come into us in the office on regular basis and meet the clients would be great but I would consider a company for as long as they have a track record.

Dear friend you have not mentioned your region and which type of firm do you require.....You may write me a PM and i would refer you some of the good names of the seo market you would gladly to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back