[C#/WPF] NFO Viewer (open source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added download mirror for those who have issues with MegaUpload.

Installer: http://ifile.it/2b5q7oi/NfoViewerSetup.msi
Source: http://ifile.it/ftwcx4a/Hyperz.NfoViewer.Source.v0.2.zip

Those that use the program please let me know if you find any bugs. Suggestions are welcome too. I'm currently thinking about adding multi-file support via tabs.

Just installed the newer version. Works great and as a dedicated NFO Viewer should. Tab support tbh won't really matter to me since I only view one NFO at a time.

Tab support tbh won't really matter to me since I only view one NFO at a time.

Tab support also gives you:
- history (when you start the program open files get loaded again like np++)
- opening multiple files at once

Even if you only view one nfo at a time it can be handy.

Edit:
Btw, is anyone actually doing anything with the source?

Yes multi tab will be a good idea since it will take a time before the viewer pops up after opening an nfo. Or maybe make this app active in tray, so of you open an nfo that it will show up fast. Just an suggestion.

I have a very simple way to open nfo file

1. copy and paste below code into notepad and save it with any name but use .reg in last....eg: OpenWithNotepad.reg
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Notepad]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Notepad\command]
@="notepad.exe %1"

2. now double click the file you saved in previous step & click yes to confirm it and then click ok.

3. now you can open nfo file with just a right click and select open with notepad.

that's it
hope you all like this method

I have a very simple way to open nfo file

1. copy and paste below code into notepad and save it with any name but use .reg in last....eg: OpenWithNotepad.reg
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Notepad]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Open with Notepad\command]
@="notepad.exe %1"

2. now double click the file you saved in previous step & click yes to confirm it and then click ok.

3. now you can open nfo file with just a right click and select open with notepad.

that's it
hope you all like this method
Use open with, and that select always open this type of file wit this application, choose notepad and your nfo files will be opened in notepad.Its much easyer i think, easyer that doing right click every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back