Blogging tips please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irene

Hey you guys.

I know that there are a lot of blogging tips on the internet, and obviously i read a lot, but still.

I already found a niche I'm gonna be working in.

I want your opinion on things like how many posts to write in a week, how to rotate big posts with pics and little ones, should I make videos, should I make videos with myself in it.

Should I optimize texts for search engines?

I appreciate any advice, thanx.

8 comments
blogging is the best techniques to improve the website ranking as well as earning. you should post more then 700 word per blog post.

If you just started your blog on blogger’s default template, then definitely you’ll not be aware with this fact that your post titles are not properly optimized for search engines. You need to do some editing in your blog template to make your post titles properly optimized. You will see a noticeable change in organic traffic of your blog after making this change.

The key is to be consistent and deliver high quality content, focus on your niche and integrate keywords in a natural organic manner.

"I want your opinion on things like how many posts to write in a week, how to rotate big posts with pics and little ones, should I make videos, should I make videos with myself in it."
>>> The number of post per week is not in any formula, but personally I think that 2-3 posts per week is good enough. However the frequency of posting should be constant. About videos, yes, if you can make good videos.

Should I optimize texts for search engines? >>> of course, but do it naturally so that those text won't be out of the context of your article

Blogging is good way to increase Traffic and Quality Back link for Your website, You can post 4 to 6 Blog per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back