Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@deer5001 - Hello there,
I could see that "AldoIsaias" is a free user and the upload method works fine as we test it from the user account. Can you share a screenshot of the error message ? Which upload method was used ?
P.S., If your referred member is an uploader who could generate sales then we can offer free premium to such users.

@deer5001 - Hello there,
I could see that "AldoIsaias" is a free user and the upload method works fine as we test it from the user account. Can you share a screenshot of the error message ? Which upload method was used ?
P.S., If your referred member is an uploader who could generate sales then we can offer free premium to such users.
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello Ausfile
You pending for pay me over 10 days. Please help me
User: saypin5001
Thanks

Last edited:
i was planing to use this host but admin is pretty careless and dont come here much
i think he needs money again so he is again here
its bad cause i wanted to use
and also payment methods are less! only bitcoin paypal and visa

Over 24 hours Not Pay
Payment Sent. Sorry for the delay. It was caused due to couple of main resellers who lost all their paypal on 3rd of this month. Hence I had to wait until I find an alternate reseller who can complete paypal payment.

i was planing to use this host but admin is pretty careless and dont come here much
i think he needs money again so he is again here
its bad cause i wanted to use
and also payment methods are less! only bitcoin paypal and visa
I don't understand as to why you have to write such negative review without being our partner. If you think my response on WJ is slow then please send mail to admin@ausfile.com OR Skype (ID: ashrnj77) to get quick response within few hours.
Regarding payment methods, please be aware that 98% of the payments come through PayPal and credit card ONLY and very less payments through other methods. However I'm considering your suggestion and adding 10 more payment methods in a week or two.
I would invite you to join us. Cheers!

Thanks for Payment But I Not recive money on Paypal. Please help me

Hello Ausfile
Thanks for payment. I recive money from you
Thanks you so much
Deer 5001

Last edited:

Hello Ausfile
Thanks for payment. I recive money from you
Thanks you so much
Deer 5001
Hi mate,
Your new payment request is also sent. (both the request are paid)
Cheers!

on the affiliate program, you said that download speed for free users is 600kbps for the first plan but it's 60kbps !!! is that the case or not ??!! how do i make it 600kbps ??!!!

00925-001.jpg

10GB space for beginner is a little. If you have for upload files by size 2GB, this means that ausfile.com allow to upload 5 files. And that is the limit. How is possible with 5 files to earn.

Back