Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@Uncle Bob - In very simple words, we give you 2 options

1. 90% of sales and 90% of rebills (15-20% Withdrawal fee)

2. 75% of sales and 75% of rebills with 0 fees

If you are dreaming to get whole 90% or 100%, I would request you to stop using Ausfile and wish you good luck in finding your fantasy host. STOP being unprofessional greedy man after all what you have got.I'm reporting your last comment to mod for writing pure bullshit and spamming.

Last edited:
Received money in 1 hour after request. Thanks.

@uncle bob : no host can pay complete 90% and still survive. Just stating the obvious bud. If you have chosen 90% plan, I think asking for webmaster % is out of question. You can't keep 95-100% and expect host to run without any money.

I have no idea how much % do the various gateways charge but these filehosts have to pay that also.

@Kowareta - I need more details regarding your issue. Please send me screenshot via PM or send a mail to admin@ausfile.com

P.S., For quick support, add us on Skype (ID: ashrnj77)

@legend10 - Free registered users get 10GB and files are deleted within 3 days of inactivity.

We offer FREE PREMIUM to uploaders. Premium users get Unlimited Storage space and we do not delete files as long as it abides by our fair usage policy.

@Independent - Account Upgraded

@federicosis - Check your spam folder. However our service do not require email verification. If you need any further help, let me know.

Back