Anyone Know Websites Like RPNet, RapidGen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noimus

Hey so I am looking for some good premium direct link generating websites. Can anyone tell me sites similar to RPNet, RapidGen, Real-Debrid? I'm looking for a few sites so I can see which one is better.

Please post some!

DO NOT INCLUDE ANY SITES THAT ARE LIKE RAPIDLEECH!!

15 comments
rpnet filesonic and fileserve are using rapidleech theory, need download file to HDD, other host is generate download link instant. Real-Debrid if you download file to PC is fine, but Real Debrid block most of dedicated server.

^Yh I know that part because they can't get direct links.
But I want to know more sites similar to the sites I mentioned above :)

2leeech. It's just a rapidleech with premium accounts. Speeds are not as good as rpnet though. There is a similar service in wj as well called leechdaddy. Haven't tried that though. There is also linksnappy not sure about them as well.

Edit: Just noticed you did not want sites like RL. (that means no 2leech and leechdaddy)

Rapidgen is too slow and don't make refund's...

we don't normally receive many complaints of slow servers, but we just lost 2 servers and have replaced one so far, + others are being added over next few days.

we don't give refunds, but we do give compensation in exceptional circumstances (i.e. account credit or extension), or if you get slow speeds tell us and we'll check out the server you're finding is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back