Any way to backup my Database to HF/RS/ETC ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgworld

Hi
i would like to take automated backups of my phpbb forum every 2-3 days ...
i remember some one had a script that could send ur full website backup to rapidshare ... is there a way to upload to Hotfile or ....

9 comments
if you're specifically asking it for phpbb, i would like to have this script too! XD

taking backup = cron job can help, i'm not sure about the uploading part.

It's not a good idea to depend on a script for such an important task. You'll only find out if the script didn't work when it's too late. Fully automated scripts are great but this is one case where you do not want to be lazy and take the easy option as it's way too much of a risk. Only use a fully automated script when you can afford to lose it all.

i am Also Disagree To taking Up Backup With Scripts......SomeTimes These Scripts Not Works......Also Luck Depends Upon It.......:))

Sorry for not being clear, what i want is to backup the MYSQL DB as it is ... i know there are scripts or ... even phpbb has built-in script that does both restoring and back up<=== not interested in these ways ,but i am after a way to take those backups as they are if i backup them from phpmyadmin or MYSQL ... !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back