Any other clip selling sites similar to Clips4Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignorantmonke

I have my Clips4Sale store, and they bit 40% of all of my income for the sale of my produced video clips. Is there any other similar options you know in Europe and Asia I can open a new store with to add to my income?

5 comments
Well all sites like that are handling all the risks involved with your content / account etc
you should keep these things in mind.

If you're serious about producing your own adult content then you should consider doing it
for either existing sites which may be interested in your type of content or start your own
site and process it how you see fit, via a PPD type billing or a membership based billing etc.

If you PM me a little more information on the content you're producing i'll be able to better help you.

Best of luck.

I have been in the BBW video business for more than 15 years. I have my Clips4Sale store with neat 1000 clips, but feel they are aeting way a lot (40%) of all sales. I do need to find a place to open a new account and add my videos there so the place sells to my customers that don't want to wait for their purchased DVDs to arrive on the mail. But by no means I will be interested in having my stuff and the place hosting these and getting the payments from gets 80%. No way.

At this moment AIPdaily.com & AIPmedia.com are considering a download store like clips4sale and are busy having it scripted. The AIP group is working with a scripting firm to make this happen.

Any input on this area is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back