Selling Anonymous Domain Registration & Leasing Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuerrillaNET

Hello WJunction Members!

I'm Marcus from GuerrillaDomains.com, it's a new anonymous domain registration & leasing service that currently only accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment.

We support the following TLDs and ccTLDs at the moment:

• .com ($25/year)
  • .net ($30/year)
  • .org ($25/year)
  • .info ($25/year)
  • .biz ($25/year)
  • .ru ($20/year)
  • .su ($30/year)
  • .co ($20/year)
  • .me ($25/year)
  • .es ($25/year)

We don't require any of your personal information, and you do not need to register as a client. Ordering is as simple as sending an email to info(at)guerrilladomains.com with the wanted domain name.

If you want to learn more about our service, please read our FAQ.

Let's do some business.
Marcus

2 comments
I think the major point its not about being anonymous, many registars allow bitcoin including namecheap, and I could just put all the info fake

The thing is about how does your registar cope with reports and domain seizure, and if you're loyal and dont easily give in under pressure
After all its not that cheap, its almost the triple of the cost

Are you a reseller?

Last edited:
Very good questions.

Yes, you could arguably use fake information, but that would only serve you if you don't mind losing it should something bad happen. This is where leasing comes in, we register it under our own details and mask the WHOIS information with the registrar's privacy shield so the domain looks like a typical registration, effectively ruling out that you even used a service like ours.

Now when someone sends us an abuse report, we forward it to the email address you provided, whether you comply or not is up to you. Refusing to comply would more than likely result in a suspension, not from our side, mind you. But from the registrar's, or their upstream. Bulletproof domains is one of the things we don't provide, this is the type of service you'd use if you wanted to start a website but would not want to use your own personal information right away. Should that website become financially viable/successful you could then move it elsewhere, under your own information.

We don't operate our own registrar, we are indeed resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back