Adsterra Ad Network | Monetize Any Traffic with Social Bar, Direct Link, Popunder, Native Ads and 15К+ Advertisers | High CPM rates

Adsterra info

Corporate Membership

Adsterra Network: adsterra.com

Adsterra Network offers one of the vastest collections of Ad display formats (popunders, banners, push-ups, interstitial, etc.). The Adsterra smart advertising platform reaches the right users with its advances targeting benchmarks: Geo, OS & browser, device targeting, vendor targeting, mobile carrier targeting, day partying, etc. Adsterra Network works with various advertisers and industries.

For Publishers:
- Highest eCPM rates
- Large variety of campaigns
- Real-time statistics display
- Live results tracking via statistics tool
- Devoted multilingual personal account managers
- Fast payments made through a vast selection of methods
- Bi-weekly payments

For Advertisers:
- Real-time campaign monitoring and optimization
- Solid anti-fraud tracking system
- Instant access to premium traffic acquisition channels
- Advanced geo & language targeting to reach your audience
- Advanced targetings, such as daytime, IP range, browsers, os, e.t.c.
- Exceptional customer support

Payment methods:
- PayPal
- Wire transfer
- Paxum
- UnionPay
- Capitalist
- Visa

Minimum payment amount:
Payouts made with a minimum balance of $5
Account funding for Advertisers minimum of $100

Payment process:
Commissions for each Period are paid 15 days after the end of the Period. Publisher payments are processed 2 times a month on 1st and 16th. Payments are usually processed from 8 am till 5 pm GMT.

Contacts:

Publishers: Skype - pub.adsterra
Advertisers: Skype - adv.adsterra

Join Adsterra Today!

Share your experience if you have tried this Ad network! Try it now if you have not, and tell us what you think!

Last edited:
58 comments
I am sad to report that Adsterra is not that good anymore:

adsterrasucks.jpg

CPM rate of $0.3 is useless which has USA traffic also. I used to receive about $0.6-0.8 but seems Adsterra has started taking us for granted. And my Account Manager Slava Askalepov is of not much help. I get much better rates with Popads yielding better earnings.

Will have to try different ad-network like Ad-Maven or Clickadu (direct link) for interstitial ad

I am sad to report that Adsterra is not that good anymore:

adsterrasucks.jpg

CPM rate of $0.3 is useless which has USA traffic also. I used to receive about $0.6-0.8 but seems Adsterra has started taking us for granted. And my Account Manager Slava Askalepov is of not much help. I get much better rates with Popads yielding better earnings.

Will have to try different ad-network like Ad-Maven or Clickadu (direct link) for interstitial ad

Hi! Could you please PM me your login and email so we can talk to your personal manager to clear up the issue?

After receiving your reply via PM, I thought the rates would improve but it seems now you guys are just screwing with me.

DATE IMPRESSIONS CLICKS CTR CPM REVENUE
2018/01/25 5622 0 0.000% $0.019 $0.107
2018/01/24 9315 0 0.000% $0.013 $0.120

How do you justify CPM of 0.013 and 0.019 for a popunder?? Adsterra is bad - gonna stop using it now and advise others to stay away from them.

After receiving your reply via PM, I thought the rates would improve but it seems now you guys are just screwing with me.

DATE IMPRESSIONS CLICKS CTR CPM REVENUE
2018/01/25 5622 0 0.000% $0.019 $0.107
2018/01/24 9315 0 0.000% $0.013 $0.120

How do you justify CPM of 0.013 and 0.019 for a popunder?? Adsterra is bad - gonna stop using it now and advise others to stay away from them.

Just following the course of our conversation at digital point: the advertisers are unsatisfied with the quality of your traffic. Anti cheat department is involved in the investigation.

Just following the course of our conversation at digital point: the advertisers are unsatisfied with the quality of your traffic. Anti cheat department is involved in the investigation.

Following that:

You mean to say - all other ad networks like Popads, Popcash, Popmyads, Globaladmedia - they ALL have different requirements than you?? Wow that must make you the most "special" network out there that is trying to cheat its publishers by branding their real traffic as bot traffic. Please stop fooling others by saying all this. I am using all these networks on the same site and none of them have any problems with my traffic unlike Adsterra and their "advertisers".

Popads CPM.JPG

Popads is better than you and so is their Anti-Cheat system - everyone on this forum knows this and if they say all is good then it must be or else they would have banned my account by now instead of giving me $1 CPM rate for my traffic.

As for your anti-cheat department - I have been with you since Aug-Sept 2016 and You mean to say that it took you more than 1 year to realize that my traffic is fake? Get Real!
I dare you to say that my traffic is full of bots because your network's ad was shown after forcing the user to solve Solvemedia Captcha + disable adblock. If either failed - they couldn't get to the page where your ad was shown. So your ads got genuine/refined traffic.

On Digitalpoint, there are so many reviews coming for Adsterra showing that you guys are turning into scam and showing ads full of malware that is damaging to our websites:
Code:
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adsterra-is-manipulative-and-scam.2807656/page-3#post-19541996

PUSH-NOTIFICATIONS_FB.png

Welcome our brand new ad format – browser push notifications!

The push notification itself is a clickable message that is sent to the desktop or mobile devices of users, subscribed to browser push notifications. It is sent by the browser, so this ad format is working even when a user left publisher’s website.

- Non-intrusive & Google compliant.
- Easily integrated & quickly adjusted.
- Providing lifelong revenue
- SEO-safe
- Allows to advertise directly to an engaged audience
- Doesn’t affect publisher’s profit from currently used ads
- Works on both mobile and desktop devices*.
*Push notifications are compliant with Chrome, Firefox web browsers, and Android Mobile Devices of the subscribed users

Read more about it on our blog. To start working with browser push notifications please contact your personal manager or request a demo!

There are some campaign that block user browsers and force them to install extensions/add on. I tried to write this to my aff manager (Kos) but he ignored my messages. I removed your tag yesterday. I have videos as proof. In February I sent to your service 5.5million of impressions, I don't understand why him didn't answer me..

There are some campaign that block user browsers and force them to install extensions/add on. I tried to write this to my aff manager (Kos) but he ignored my messages. I removed your tag yesterday. I have videos as proof. In February I sent to your service 5.5million of impressions, I don't understand why him didn't answer me..

Hello! Could you please provide me with your login/email? So we can discuss this matter with your manager.

push-not-nonapple-blog.png

What’s so good about web push notifications?

Adsterra explained all you need to know about it in Publisher’s Ultimate Guide to Web Push Notifications. To cut it short:
· The browser push messages were invented by Google so this ad format is 100% compliant with Better Ads and Google Chrome requirements.
· You ask users to subscribe for web push notifications, and after leaving your website they receive web push messages, sent by the browser.
· You receive extra passive revenue as long as there are users in your subscribers list
· Want to get more subscribers? Try eye-catching motivational window that will lead the User to the subscription
· You don’t have to wait until you build a subscribers list, you start earning from it right after a user agrees to the subscription and receives the first web push from the nearest delivery.

2-2.png

· Want to know how to calculate the revenue? Check the formula in our blog post
Learn how to install web push messages in our blog, or simply go to your dashboard and add WebPush ad unit!
Have questions? Feel free to ask your personal manager or publishers@adsterra.com

be careful with adsterra banner ads, adsterra banner ads have automatic redirects on mobile devices so that they get punishment from google, low cpm rates of ads are very risky, please correct

Dear Publishers,

you asked for it and we did it!

We have updated our platform and added some features you will definitely love:

1. We have lowered the minimum payment to $5 for ePayments, Webmoney & Paxum payment systems

2. From now on, we accept all websites that meet our quality standards, traffic volumes do not matter anymore
You can find out more about the update on our blog

If you have any update ideas, please let us know: support@adsterra.com

header.png

HOW TO MONETIZE TRAFFIC WITH DIRECT LINK AND NO WEBSITE

Adsterra offers a new way to monetize traffic – a direct link.

How Does It Work?

The direct link is simply a link that you can place almost anywhere, which implies you can place it behind any creative made by yourself. It can be inserted inside an article body, it can be linked to any call-to-action button, and it can find a place next to any other ad units, etc.

Where to Place a Direct Link to Monetize Traffic with No Website
1. Facebook page!
2. In-app.
3. Forums.

Easy Steps to Start Making Money Using Direct Link:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as a publisher.
2. Fill the form with personal information, and when you get to the point asking for “List of your sites, required” insert “adsterra.сom”.

Screenshot%20(6)-1.png

3. Reach your manager, whose contact information you can find at the right corner of the webpage.

contact_manager-1.png

Now it’s your call to choose where to add the direct link to monetize traffic. Good luck! And if you need any further advice, feel free to ask Adsterra team!

uuuuuu

Back