AdConjure is fully a Big Scammer Beware of this Ads Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorHosting

Banned
Banned
Hello Everyone ,

Beware of AdConjure ....There is so many Good Ads network use them ,If you Use AdConjure them you gona lose your valuable earning soon ...I heard that this person steven was sick ..Now may be he died ,R.I.P or need lots of money for his treatment
clear.png
for that he scam with his Previous Publishers ... Last 2016-02-08 date my earning was $3.35 and after 2 hours its suddenly changed manually $1.70 & fixed that point & when i reached payout limit 5.00 i requested payout ,& Still its above 24 hours the payment is pending ..I knocked several times In his Skype " adconjure " & mail him 100 Times BUT no reply ..Hopefully he will gona Ban & delete my account after seeing this post

** Last time he was scammed almost $900 which was posted another forum DP
(established member) Hostmela .That time i was not believe because AdConjure paid previous payment .... BUT now this time when Scam happen with me i believe ..How bad this Ads Network is >>

image.png

image.png

---------------------------------------------------------
As per this Ads Network words daily payment ..Its Over i day /24 hours --- Still Pending Knocked Skype tons of times ..After that he BLOCK me on skype .

image.png

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back