A Virtual Card - Loading via BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran
What is a Virtual Card ? For Starters

A Virtual Card is as good as a real debit or credit card which can be loaded via your funds via your own bank account and or via your debit card or credit it can be issued via your bank or third party providers like Payoneer and others

I am here to talk about a card specifically named as Advcash.com

The company provides both physical and virtual cards and yes those virtual cards are currently accepted by Paypal

The Virtual card has a fee of around i think 1.99$ one time and the plastic card has a fee of 4.99$ there are two options for delivery of Plastic card i.e Free and paid, the paid delivery would cost you a woping 99$ so i won't suggest you to go for that

The Cards or your account can be loaded by

• Bitcoins
  • Swift bank Transfer
  • Paxum
  • BTC-E
  • Okpay
  • Perfectmoney
  • Webmoney
  • Yandex
  • Ecoin

All the payment methods above have their own respective fees and transfer charges but considered the ease to use your funds of bitcoins without an exchanger is awesome

You can even withdraw your funds to few of the payment processors listed above

The best part of it is that you can register your VCC under any name with few limits to use at your own will and if you want a high limit VCC you would need to give out your documents for verification. So it is basically kind of semi-anonymous

And as the BTC price fluctuate you can convert your BTC to fiat at in instant to save yourself for further loss and if you want you can then buy of btc also at a lower rates when you need them

So what do you think of the find lemme know in the comments

The Website link : Advcash.com

And no i don't endorse the website i am just using the website so thought would share it use it at your own risk :)

Last edited:
4 comments
What is a Virtual Card ? For Starters

A Virtual Card is as good as a real debit or credit card which can be loaded via your funds via your own bank account and or via your debit card or credit it can be issued via your bank or third party providers like Payoneer and others

I am here to talk about a card specifically named as Advcash.com

The company provides both physical and virtual cards and yes those virtual cards are currently accepted by Paypal

The Virtual card has a fee of around i think 1.99$ one time and the plastic card has a fee of 4.99$ there are two options for delivery of Plastic card i.e Free and paid, the paid delivery would cost you a woping 99$ so i won't suggest you to go for that

The Cards or your account can be loaded by

• Bitcoins
  • Swift bank Transfer
  • Paxum
  • BTC-E
  • Okpay
  • Perfectmoney
  • Webmoney
  • Yandex
  • Ecoin

All the payment methods above have their own respective fees and transfer charges but considered the ease to use your funds of bitcoins without an exchanger is awesome

You can even withdraw your funds to few of the payment processors listed above

The best part of it is that you can register your VCC under any name with few limits to use at your own will and if you want a high limit VCC you would need to give out your documents for verification. So it is basically kind of semi-anonymous

And as the BTC price fluctuate you can convert your BTC to fiat at in instant to save yourself for further loss and if you want you can then buy of btc also at a lower rates when you need them

So what do you think of the find lemme know in the comments

The Website link : Advcash.com

And no i don't endorse the website i am just using the website so thought would share it use it at your own risk :)

already did work with e-coin,bancore,vanilla,netteller, payoneer,vcc's, but pp always did limited of paypal as the term of in 2016 paypal no more support those virtual cards anymore.
Hope advcash work. but though have doubt. though now I can verify pp with UK ebank(VBA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back