Shared ^_^ 3rdRockHosting.com - Cheap Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, let me introduce myself.
My name is Mark, i am the owner of 3rd Rock Hosting.
I come to this forum today to tell you all about some of our latest offers and keep you up to date with any news related to 3rd Rock Hosting.

Before i get started, please let me tell you a little about 3rd Rock Hosting, here is a little bit of descriptive text taken from our website:
Here at 3rd Rock Hosting we specialize in cheap shared hosting, reseller hosting, master reseller hosting, VPS and Dedicated servers. All of our shared and reseller plans come fully loaded with extras such as the leading control panel, cPanel. We also provide all of our customers with FREE Fantastico, RV Skins and RV Site builder. With 3rd Rock Hosting you can always be sure you have everything you need to get your website online!

3rd Rock Hosting has many plans to suit many different budgets, if none of the plans we offer suit your requirements we will be more than happy to work with you to design a plan based around you and your websites needs. At 3rd Rock Hosting we don't try and lure you in by distracting you with unrealistic plans offering you the world, we offer you realistic, down to earth plans that we know we can actually provide you with.

With our great uptime, fantastic speeds, secure and reliable servers you know your website will be in safe hands. As we wish to provide you with a premium service, we only use the best equipment and datacentres on the market.

So, feel free to take a look around. If you have any questions or need assistance at any time, feel free to chat with a sales/support representative via live chat. Our skilled and professional team will help you with anything you need.
Here at 3rd Rock Hosting, we don't just say we will provide you with an excellent service, we promise we will. If we do not provide you with anything we promise, we will give you a no questions asked refund.
To read more about some of the guarantees we offer, please see our guarantees page.
We offer 24/7 support, 30 days money back and 99% uptime. All with money back guarantees.

Ok, lets get to the important part.

#####################
Featured Shared Hosting Plan - Normal / Standard Plan

Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Addon Domains: 20
Sub Domains: UNLIMITED
Price (Monthly): $4.95
Price (Annual): $49.50 (2 months free)

All shared hosting plans come with FREE RV Skins / RV Site Builder PRO / Fantastico DeLuxe

You can view our other shared hosting plans here.
####################

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featured Reseller Hosting Plan - Reseller / Standard Plan

Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Addon Domains: UNLIMITED
Sub Domains: UNLIMITED
Price (Monthly): $8.95
Price (Annual): $89.50 (2 months free)

All reseller hosting plans come with FREE RV Skins / RV Site Builder PRO / Fantastico DeLuxe

You can view our other sreseller hosting plans here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for looking at our offers.

We also provide VPS and Dedicated servers at low prices.

If you have any questions please contact us via Live support, MSN support or by submitting a ticket at http://my.3rdrockhosting.com

TOS
AUP
(On both of these please disregard anything related to warez. We will allow warez linking but not directly hosted on your account)

7 comments
Quick suggestion, please either change or remove your avatar, it's not saved in the correct format, or the colour is just really badly merged together.. it's hurting my eyes :P

Where are the servers located? In the US or offshore? Is it 100% anonymous hosting?

What about DMCA thread, do you forward it to your client to give him a chance to delete any copyright infringement .

As your client is in compliance with it.

I guees no usa based host will do that anyway. :)

If we were to recieve a DMCA complaint about your site, the notice will be forwarded to you and you will be asked to remove the content that sparked the complaint, Rather than shut down your entire site.

I should point out, we allow warez linking, no problem. But we do not allow clients to host copyrighted materiel ON the actual server. Also, nulled scripts are frowned upon. Not only for legal reasons, but for security reasons. As some of you may know, a few nulled scripts are sometimes used as a backdoor into the users server. I know it doesnt happen much but it is a risk we simply can not afford to take, we value our customers privacy and security.

We have had a few warez sites hosted on our US servers for some time now and have not yet had any problems at all.

If you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to contact me or any other member of our team by the following methods:
Live Support (On the website)
MSN (support[at]3rdrockhosting[dot]com)
Ticket http://my.3rdrockhosting.com
Phone Support (Coming Soon)

Thanks and best wishes

Don't worry about nulled stuff, I had a valid license to everything I host with any web host and sometimes I put things I made but nothing will hosted in your site Related to warez or nulled stuff, it is just links to it.

I see you will forward to your clients that a good point since the client doesn't host it.

I would like to appologize for not been clear in my first post, sorry you had to ask so many questions.

If you are interested in hosting with us, let me tell you about a promotion code :)
use the phrase 'crazy-not-to' at checkout to recieve 50% off on your first invoice.

If you would like any more information, let me know :D

Arrrr :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back