Status
Not open for further replies.
They just want to kill innocent people of any religion..
For what?? Money, land, GOD, or just to show their presence to let us know..Yeah..we are evil and make you dead.
Some people may say they are so daring never fear for life.As fear of life doesn't mean a person coward, It most of time sense of REAL responsibility,true emotions with their family for that reason a person may step back to face such bastard.

They waste their life for nothing.

Sad... very sad. We all know how pathetic and low life these terrorists are. They have no nationality, no religion, no nothing. They just want us to doubt ourselves, fight against each other..... and sadly, they almost always succeed in that.

My condolences to the people who died and i hope people from India stay strong during this tragic event.

3rd time, god bless mumbai.

mumbai should be renamed to "Bombai" oh yeah it was "bombai" then changed to "mumbai" because there weren't any terrorists for doing some blasts lol. time to rename the place lol

Sad... very sad. We all know how pathetic and low life these terrorists are. They have no nationality, no religion, no nothing. They just want us to doubt ourselves, fight against each other..... and sadly, they almost always succeed in that.

My condolences to the people who died and i hope people from India stay strong during this tragic event.
Too sad to tell you but these terrorists do have the nationality and religion :(

According to the news the bombs were made of Ammonium nitrate which is mostly used by the Indian Mujahideen in previous blasts. So they are saying that it might be the hand of them behind these blasts.

Its indeed sad. The area which were targeted were all very busy place. So more loss of life. Dont knw wht these groups wanna prove by killing innocents.

-=[RedAlerT]=-;918887 said:
According to the news the bombs were made of Ammonium nitrate which is mostly used by the Indian Mujahideen in previous blasts. So they are saying that it might be the hand of them behind these blasts.

Ammonium nitrate is a fertilizer, anyone can buy it in any shop.. making a bomb is so easy that's why such attacks happen so often..

mumbai should be renamed to "Bombai" oh yeah it was "bombai" then changed to "mumbai" because there weren't any terrorists for doing some blasts lol. time to rename the place lol
Well first of all The previous name was "Bombay" ...And It is changed to "Mumbai" with a specific reason..i don't wanna get into that...And if name has to be change because of this bomb blasts ..Some country should change their name first as it's been routine in those places to blow up things and peoples:D

and you should change your name to cyberASS as you are joking while some people lost their lives i don't think this is funnyX-(.anyway hope the authority catch the person behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back