2Checkout/Plimus/Other eCommerce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan99

Hello guys,

I'm trying to set up an online service, but because of some problems in my country, I don't have a verified Paypal account (I'm not Indian; I'm from an Eastern-European country).

I've had quite a lot of experience with Plimus and 2co as a buyer, and I'm completely unsatisfied with the way they handle payments. I had to go through a lot of hassle for my purchase to get approved, and that really pissed me off, and I even had to cancel the payment a few times.

So, thinking of my buyers, I was wondering whether there are any similar reliable services out there, but that aren't this much of a hassle.

Thanks in advance.

11 comments
SWREG

Mate, you can go with SWREG but I have heard that for payment handling from customer-side is a bit tough. They check everything and are pretty paranoia who to put trough. But I guess you can try it out and see if sales are decreasing or stay the same.

Eastern-europeans are accepted.

Hello guys,

I'm trying to set up an online service, but because of some problems in my country, I don't have a verified Paypal account (I'm not Indian; I'm from an Eastern-European country).

I've had quite a lot of experience with Plimus and 2co as a buyer, and I'm completely unsatisfied with the way they handle payments. I had to go through a lot of hassle for my purchase to get approved, and that really pissed me off, and I even had to cancel the payment a few times.

So, thinking of my buyers, I was wondering whether there are any similar reliable services out there, but that aren't this much of a hassle.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please tell us more info on why 2co is not good and why you are looking for alternatives ?

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.

I was using 2checkout and i can tell you that there are one of the worst payment processors on the Net ! Please go with the Plimus i am using Plimus never had any problems with them !

The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities. Inquire as to the number of lines the facility has. Do they possess an on-site generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back