Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by ToyoBB

  1. T

    TezFiles.com - For those who work Today!

    Interesting to see porno-maniac.org mentioned here among some of the major adult boards. It was gone for quite a while, but the forum has been revived and is active again.
  2. T

    New Adult Community Forum – Free & Premium Sections

    I think one of the most important things for a new adult forum is activity. Even with a good design, new visitors usually leave quickly if they see too many empty sections. I would start with fewer categories, keep the free areas active with regular new content, and only expand the structure...
  3. T

    Looking For Dedicated Server For Adult Forum

    For an adult forum I would pay attention not only to server specifications but also to the provider's content policy and abuse handling. A good VPS or dedicated server with enough CPU/RAM and Cloudflare in front usually gives much more flexibility than regular shared hosting.
  4. T

    Shared Hosting vs VPS — When Should You Upgrade?

    From my experience, VPS makes sense when a website starts getting consistent traffic or WordPress begins using a lot of CPU/database resources. The biggest advantage is having control over PHP, MySQL, Redis and caching instead of being limited by shared hosting settings.
  5. T

    Hello WJunction Community

    Hi everyone, I'm ToyoBB. I've been running and managing websites and forums for several years, mostly WordPress and community-based projects. I'm interested in hosting, server management, SEO, content automation and forum development. Glad to join WJunction and looking forward to learning and...
Back
Top Bottom