Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by elenadonayre

  1. E

    streamhg , streamwish not payment

    I also have a pending payment from two weeks ago. They didn't reply to my email, and today the videos aren't working. I hope it's only temporary; they’ve always paid throughout the years I’ve been with them.
  2. E

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    The problem of videos getting stuck on "encoding" for several days has returned. And now, ads are popping up in the control panel as well.
  3. E

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    lol, its true. Now gives error when upload something xdd
  4. E

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    Same problem, still "encoding"
  5. E

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    Yesterday I created my account and uploaded some videos, and so far they're still “encoding.”
  6. E

    Byse Discussion

    The encoding issue is back. I've uploaded 20 videos, and 15 have been stuck in the queue for over 4 hours.
  7. E

    VidSonic.NET | Up To 40$ per 10,000 views | HLS | API | Vault | PPS |Premium CDN And more!

    I found the issue. The problem is caused by the “One Click Image Downloader” plugin; if you disable it on this site, everything will work normally again.
  8. E

    VidSonic.NET | Up To 40$ per 10,000 views | HLS | API | Vault | PPS |Premium CDN And more!

    Yes, I’ve uploaded over 1,000 videos, but it only shows me the last 25 videos I’ve uploaded. That’s what it’s supposed to do, isn’t it?
  9. E

    VidSonic.NET | Up To 40$ per 10,000 views | HLS | API | Vault | PPS |Premium CDN And more!

    For the past two weeks, the website has been slow to load. Every time I click on a video, it takes up to three seconds to select it. It wasn't like this at first; I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Is this normal? 1779215528 I've just opened the Task Manager in Chrome itself, and the...
  10. E

    Uploadg.com — PPD $40/1K | 60% PPS + Rebills | 999TB Free | Daily Payouts

    It looks promising. All that’s needed now is for them to add it to Zoom Uploader so we can use it all the time.
  11. E

    KrakenFiles.com - Streaming & Download - PPS 50% | PPD + PPV 40$/10k

    Thanks for adding the embed links!!! Could you make them the same format as the download URL? Just the embed links without the file name.
  12. E

    Zoplayer (Powered by Gupload) — The Next-Gen NSFW Hosting Platform

    Erreur : Impossible de se connecter à la BDD ! SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections
  13. E

    Zoplayer (Powered by Gupload) — The Next-Gen NSFW Hosting Platform

    Is there any benefit if users clone my videos?
  14. E

    Byse Discussion

    Thank you so much for making the changes I asked for! :champagne: Now we just have to wait for zoom-eu to update FileUplaoder and add byse to the program so that everything goes back to how it was before xd
Back
Top Bottom