[WTT] Sponsorship Hosting (WarezScene)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimA

Veteran
Hey there,

I'm looking for a hosting company that would be interested in sponsoring and being WarezScene's primary host. We're looking for purely the server and management isn't required. Location isn't an issue, however Netherlands/Hong Kong are not preferred.

We only require one server, however our main forum has on average attained 70,000 UV's per day.

In return, we'll be able to feature you as the primary host of the new WarezScene 2010 network, and you'll retrieve a steady flow of sales from our community and visitors throughout.

We're looking for a fairly permanent partnership, so if you or your company are interested in this agreement please contact me through PM so we can discuss.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
UltimA

4 comments
Hi,

Webziter.org is intrested. If you submit a ticket on clients.webziter.org we will help you out

Still waiting

Hey there,

If you guys could please PM me with a prospective offer, that'd be great. If not, I could submit a ticket with you guys in the morning and we can discuss possible options.

Thanks!

We're still awaiting some advertising from the last time we sponsored you with two dedicated servers.....

If you're willing to forfill your end of the deal then maybe we could work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back