Status
Not open for further replies.

HD-addict

Hello everyone;

I'm looking for a VPS hosted on a Netdirekt.de server with these specifications:

HD: at least 100GB

RAM: 1-2 GB

BW: unlimited on a 100mbit port, but also 4TB cap is fine, if good speed is guaranteed.

OS: windows/ubuntu desktop - I need a remote desktop - RDP (windows) / VNC (linux)

budget: 20-30$

Any suggestion is welcome :)

Thanks

16 comments
UltraTechHost was pretty good in copying Scopehost's site:

Scope:
Note:Unmanaged VPS Service ends at the point of Installation/Format/Reinstallation Of Choosen Softwares & Damaged Hardware ( Only In case of Hardware Problem). Clients have to setup themselves basic configuration of the Unmanaged VPS service according their requirement.

UltraTech:
Note: Unmanaged VPS Service ends at the point of Installation/Format/Reinstallation Of Choosen Softwares & Damaged Hardware ( Only In case of Hardware Problem). Clients have to setup themselves basic configuration of the Unmanaged VPS service according their requirement.

Except that they are kind of sloppy ... (Basic Manged, Resallar Hosting, Lexumburg) makes me wanna stay away from them.

UltratechHost.CoM is having 4 dedicated server from Scopehost.CoM so there is no problem with that...

And I own a VPS from UltratechHost.CoM ...
And I get good service and support...

Scope:
Note:Unmanaged VPS Service ends at the point of Installation/Format/Reinstallation Of Choosen Softwares & Damaged Hardware ( Only In case of Hardware Problem). Clients have to setup themselves basic configuration of the Unmanaged VPS service according their requirement.

UltraTech:
Note: Unmanaged VPS Service ends at the point of Installation/Format/Reinstallation Of Choosen Softwares & Damaged Hardware ( Only In case of Hardware Problem). Clients have to setup themselves basic configuration of the Unmanaged VPS service according their requirement.

Except that they are kind of sloppy ... (Basic Manged, Resallar Hosting, Lexumburg) makes me wanna stay away from them.

That's how it is when uneducated kids are selling hosting. I would avoid such a retarded company who can't even spell reseller correctly.

Good package, I was looking for something closer to the 20$ range.

Too bad webthosting don't have those 50% offers anymore :)
Yeah good going...

That's how it is when uneducated kids are selling hosting. I would avoid such a retarded company who can't even spell reseller correctly.

No matter what they are or what they spell...
Only matters is the service and the behaviour...
Ima customer so I reffered...

Scope:

UltraTech:

did you checked it, I think you guys are kid who don't know the spell reseller

Edit: And they user who made this thread is already paid for vps so i think no need more of this thread

What an idiot .... he corrected the 'resaller' on the right hand side of the screen quickly into 'reseller'. But read the slogan:'Make your hosting site groth' ... hahaha .... Learn some English first before you try to be clever.

Well, lucky, the word 'Lexumbourg (Luxembourg) and 'Basic Manged' are still unchanged ...

What an idiot .... he corrected the 'resaller' on the right hand side of the screen quickly into 'reseller'. But read the slogan:'Make your hosting site groth' ... hahaha .... Learn some English first before you try to be clever.

Well, lucky, the word 'Lexumbourg (Luxembourg) and 'Basic Manged' are still unchanged ...

i don't want to do any argument and about the LU spelling i am not did that thats done by my friend i am bad on gfx as well as Basic Manged its written correct as Basic Managed on windows vps hosting.

and the guy made the thread is already paid for vps

So the site has some spelling mistakes - who cares... What matters is service and support, and I'm hopeful I did the right decision by choosing ultratechhost :)

I'll be back with my impressions once I get it.

So the site has some spelling mistakes - who cares... What matters is service and support, and I'm hopeful I did the right decision by choosing ultratechhost :)

I'll be back with my impressions once I get it.

General professional providers wont have spelling mistakes on the main website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back