Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoWorker

Hello WJers,

Well, I want a small help. I'm looking for a best host that gives the outstanding quality. Outstanding, by this word I mean, no downtime, superb loading speeds, no overselling, almost all latest versions (php, imagemagik, ioncube...) and awesome support :).
Well, the website to be hosted is a video streaming website with "no" video hosted on it, just 3rd party videos. And yeah, all are illegal :P So better suggest an offshore host :) Well, I want that to be advanced and the service should be really awesome. I don't want any nooby providers :P

I need :
10 GB HDD
Unlimited Bandwidth (100 MBit, 1 GBit would be awesome :w00t:)
And all general things and mostly an advanced non-overcrowded server :)
And a large CPU

PS : I myself have a couple of VPSes but I don't know how to install certain libraries etc... So noobies please stay away <3

And yeah budget is $40 per month.
Please give your offers :) And thanks <3

10 comments
You should look into Semi Dedicated Hosting rather than Shared Hosting. (And since you don't know or do not want to manage your own VPS, it's an awesome alternative).

For you're budget I'm sure you can find something decent. (if you want to stay away from nooby providers, don't go with anyone who has been around for less than a year. and definately stay away from self advertisers. as i'm sure you will have a ton of replies soon).

If you need help finding a decent host, feel free to contact me.

PS -- no such thing as "unlimited bandwidth".

Thanks and I don't wanna take managed VPS service which costs like hell :(

** forgot to mention. If you do want your own VPS, you can find a decent unmanaged (since you do not want managed) vps provider. Then either pay the provider to install the things you want (they shouldn't charge that much), or find someone else to do it for you :)

look at vps section
PS : I myself have a couple of VPSes but I don't know how to install certain libraries etc... So noobies please stay away <3
Thanks and I don't wanna take managed VPS service which costs like hell :(
You should look into Semi Dedicated Hosting rather than Shared Hosting. (And since you don't know or do not want to manage your own VPS, it's an awesome alternative).

For you're budget I'm sure you can find something decent. (if you want to stay away from nooby providers, don't go with anyone who has been around for less than a year. and definately stay away from self advertisers. as i'm sure you will have a ton of replies soon).

If you need help finding a decent host, feel free to contact me.

PS -- no such thing as "unlimited bandwidth".
Thanks for help :) And yeah I know there is nothing like "unlimited" but I must say "unmetered" ?
Okay anyways, I'll definitely need your help, adding you now on MSN <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back