name69

Hello,

I am selling a FULL license (all themes + all scripts, unlimited sites, lifetime), paid $297

I sell it for $200

I will set the access to the wp-script dot com website with your data, so you can manage the account on your own.

Please let me know if someone is interested.

Thanks​
Post automatically merged:

Please let me know if someone is interested. I will negotiate price

Last edited:
19 comments
Be aware.

"Support for purchased extensions and themes is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key or purchase a new license for the extension or them".

Not even worth 50 bucks. If he bought it over a year ago, you get no support. And you need that because these apps and themes are bug riddled.

Furthermore I seriously doubt you can sell your license. You don't own the software.

There's always a chance they might ban the licenses if they detect an IP change.

You might add an email approval from them if you want to sell your license.

Last edited:

Last edited:

I bet you would ...

Do you stutter?

Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 3:12 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 3:12 AM

Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 3:12 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 3:12 AM

Can you tell me how to sell in short time?

Be aware.

"Support for purchased extensions and themes is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key or purchase a new license for the extension or them".

Not even worth 50 bucks. If he bought it over a year ago, you get no support. And you need that because these apps and themes are bug riddled.

Furthermore I seriously doubt you can sell your license. You don't own the software.

There's always a chance they might ban the licenses if they detect an IP change.

You might add an email approval from them if you want to sell your license.
I use their theme. I wrote to these guys a couple of times to get support, they never responded. I don't think they really care about that. They got the money, I got the theme. The theme is cool by the way, I did not notice any bugs.
And about IP - my IP is dynamic and changes once a week or two, I have not yet been banned. In addition, their site can not go at all, just have a license key and activate it on your site.

Nevertheless, they expressly prohibit in their rules to resell the license and promise a lifetime ban for it. So for the risk it's possible to discount the price, I think.

Last edited:
I use their theme. I wrote to these guys a couple of times to get support, they never responded. I don't think they really care about that. They got the money, I got the theme. The theme is cool by the way, I did not notice any bugs.
And about IP - my IP is dynamic and changes once a week or two, I have not yet been banned. In addition, their site can not go at all, just have a license key and activate it on your site.

Nevertheless, they expressly prohibit in their rules to resell the license and promise a lifetime ban for it. So for the risk it's possible to discount the price, I think.
You are Right.

Are you daft or what?

Even if your IP is dynamic it will be in the same range for your country / ISP.

If an Indian user sells his license to somebody in Europe or America its a totally different case. The range differs and its not difficult to determine by the developer that the license has been sold.

In conclusion:

As a buyer, don't expect support. The products are terrible I've used several products and they are buggy.

Furthermore, you confirm that the license cannot be sold.

Reported to moderator.

Last edited:
Are you daft or what?

Even if your IP is dynamic it will be in the same range for your country / ISP.

If an Indian user sells his license to somebody in Europe or America its a totally different case. The range differs and its not difficult to determine by the developer that the license has been sold.

In conclusion:

As a buyer, don't expect support. The products are terrible I've used several products and they are buggy.

Furthermore, you confirm that the license cannot be sold.

Reported to moderator.

Oh, right, of course, people don't move anywhere, they stay in their own country all their lives.
As I said you can never go to their site, the license is activated in Wordpress and the developers do not see your IP in any way.

I logged in usa/other country ip with vpn.

right now i can not visit their site. I have to use vpn.

Last edited:
I sell it for $100

I am selling wp script (all theme + all plugin + lifetime) only 100 Dollar. If you intersted pm me.

I am selling wp script (all theme + all plugin + lifetime) only 100 Dollar. If you intersted pm me.

Last edited:
Back