[Wordpress] WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache ?

Which one is better ?

• WP Super Cache is uber cool

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • W3 Total Cache is epicly awesome

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Another Caching Plugin works better than both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocke

Right now I'm kind of confused on choosing between both plugins, I'm using WP Super Cache for the moment only because I heard that plugin first before W3 Total Plugin which is said to have more features and works better if fully configured... hell... I don't even know how to configure shit.

As the title suggests, which plugin do you think works best with your wordpress blog.

PS: I really need help or maybe some kind of easy tuts for configuring the plugin, right now I'm stucked in the CDN thing either with Super Cache or with Total Cache, Please let me know if you know / have some handy tutorials.

13 comments
the only issue with W3TC is the lack of official support for nginx, although it is planned. So you have to use custom re-write rules.

using WP Super Cache here, w3 total cache kinda messed up my menu so i removed it and didn't bother to try and fix it. Both are pretty cool tbh, if there is a difference, it won't be huge.

W3 Total Cache is totally the coolest ever. I am using it with my wordpress powered site together with CDN services and it speed up the loading in obvious way.

I'm using W3 now, I think actually it's literally easier to understand and configure than Supercache, can't tell the performance now though... I've just started the blog.

okay, I'll let gtmetrix.com tell the optimization result for me :))

blogy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back