Wordpress Adult Tube plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Ann

I'm currently trying to create my own tube this time and might just wanna try this wp-tube-plugin.com. I was wondering whether someone here have used it and has not encounter problems after upgrading wordpress. I can see the plugin will be useful unlike uploading the videos myself.

4 comments
I am about to buy wp-tube-plugin. i am student and i don't have enough money for now to buy that software. i am borrowing some fund from my college friend. I hope I can arrange money before wp-tube-plugin offer expire. WTP(Pro) Version1.8 is fully responsive and i want this version. product reviews is great as far as i checked on different forums. they sold more then 3500 copies of products.

purchased now wp-tube-plugin. thanks to wp-tube-plugin support team.

Last edited:
As far as now I am satisfied with product and their support. Easy to install just few settings need to change and my website we ready. Wp-tube-plugin also have plugin and theme html tutorial to how it work. There is lots of screenshot and well explanation of features in plugin and theme tutorial. In my case I don’t need tutorial because I understand well from interface they provide. It was my luck that I purchased wp-tube-plugin when there was heavy discount. I have some query and I got reply within 15 minutes. Team is professional. Overall I am satisfies with product and support is very good. Thanks for wonderful product. A++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back