dav1d

Hi guys, anyone have this shocking status msg??
Not Paid, nor back funds to account, just shitty scam, then maybe will come with new bullshit project here, can you guys check your dashboard too?

5Y4juRW5_o.png

2 comments
What's shocking? If you look at comments in the official thread, you will know it's an established scam and no payments since October. "Shocking" would be him actually paying someone, not "rejecting" or ignoring payments lmao

What's shocking? If you look at comments in the official thread, you will know it's an established scam and no payments since October. "Shocking" would be him actually paying someone, not "rejecting" or ignoring payments lmao

Surprised that's reject it without at least back the fund to account, I was unhappy with the ShitSB websites, even they pay me but shaving in stats and fake rates... I make a deal with someone to sell my domain name to him in 01 Jan 2024, so in December I want to share only this month, I see this forum brand him, and I want to test it before I leave, when I test him was there still here some ppl said got paid but late, I upload only in December 2 days per week, then waiting for his late payment, but he's really a shitty DogStream, I can't understand why people still come here just for scamming uploaders and even paid ads here, I think if a host paid admins here to show their ads more than 1 month, it's a scam service.

Kindly keep newbie update with his new project here, I was using PPD but when I test PPV not so good, with annoying ads my visitors drop then lead me to close my website.

Back