WM pursue limits and blocked payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

medfa

2 days ago my last Rapidgator incoming payment was blocked due to my pursue limit ($200/R15000).
So I've enabled WebPro (Light) and spent some money to stay under the limit but I didn't received that payment 'till now and on my RG account it results as paid
What do I have to do?
Thanx in advance

P.S. I don't have any WebPro certificates 'cause, despite I requested it 3 times*, I've never received their expected emails nor any answers by their support service

*Edit: 4 times now

Last edited:
4 comments
I think your problem can be resolve just to upgrade your account to keeper classic.

You just need to add valid phone and a valid id number like Driving License, Passport, or any authorize certificate id ( A fake one too ) but not recommended.

It is quite easy process, if you need my help just drop me a PM.

They already have my real identity card and mobile phone number since the beginning. My account is Keeper Standard/Keeper WebPro(Light)
Thanks worlokt, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Check what is your passport type.

Go to settings, and there is 3rd one. IF it is Alias ( you are on lowest limit )
PokIt - Simplified images

If it is on Alias you need to upgrade to Formal , click on that pencil icon, you may also change language from footer to English for better understanding ( If issue with Russian ).

Some this kind of details you need to fill: PokIt - Simplified images

If you need any help PM or write here.

I have formal passport

The payment just appeared in RG compensations

Though, waiting for an answer from WM support is a vain hope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back