Withdrawing money from Limited paypal in 1week

Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

hi guys,
i think lot of guys paypal is limited, but i got this thread link by my friend.

http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/verified-digital-currency-exchange/12767-withdraw-your-180-days-limited-paypal-account-through-our-servise-only-30%25-fee-7.html

that have 100's of positive response, and even my friend got the money back, believe...

how these guys get our limited money back..?
(my friend told me, they linked with with USA banks, they transfer fund to usa bank and then pay other) will it possible....?

any way, atleast guys getting money in short period..lol

------------------------------------------------------

No need to wait 180 days,
you will receive funds via other payments (you're not able to use that account still 180 completion)

limited today ?
apply today/tomorrow
get locked funds in next week in your bank transfer/liberty resrerve/other paypal

beware, they have verification team, NO hacked accounts/data must original

Last edited:
11 comments
You can get withdraw to any of your local bank , But do take note your bank account will be permanently locked with that paypal.

nd no its nothing like dark magic and stuff like that
lol
its simple thing
paypal allows u to withdraw money to bank account after 180days are over just condition that bank account have same last name as paypal
so duh.. just some small bank's account where when transaction take place.. even if u enter wrong last name but correct account number they transfer money to ur account and u are done

they just make vba type thing and withdraw to it

not after 180 days...

if your account limited today means, apply to that guy in next day, get fund in next week.

No 180 days :)

Note:
He check first your details (they have verification team/staff), and verify whether legit or hacked account...
after verification they proceed :)
so 7 days + 3(for verification + processing) = nearly 10 days max

Last edited:
i gave a paypal account of 500 usd to withdraw,that guy sent only 30 usd , while I ask for my rest,he always tell me to giove another pp to withdraw..

so, give your paypal after review

Trusted guy! :)

I saw this link here, and i tried his service. He reviewed my account, and i provided him all details, and after 10 days, i got money (30% fee).

Haven't tried them, the only one I know is available is:

auctionessistance.com/shop/paypal-withdraw-service/

Haven't contacted them yet though, been waiting until I get the go ahead from PayPal to withdraw and then I will check to see what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back