Withdraw money from Paypal / AlertPay to Paxum Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
mamiman; Hi there, I'm Ruth Blair from Paxum. Paxum is a global ewallet payment service/payroll solution and we have the Prepaid Paxum Mastercard attached to our ewallet checking account.

Unfortunately we are unable to authorize any external payments to the Paxum Prepaid Mastercard. The only way to load/fund your Paxum Mastercard is directly through your Paxum Checking account. These transfers are instant, and the funds are immediately available for withdraw or use.

I understand this is not the answer you're hoping for, but I'm afraid those are the rules for using the Paxum Mastercard.

I have seen multiple exchange services offering Paypal/Paxum exchanges. Perhaps one of those services would be able to assist you with your needs.

Good luck, and thanks for choosing Paxum! Please feel free to contact me directly if you prefer, or if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth
Email ruth@paxum.com

Paxum is a waste of time. use payoneer. they have brains and they can help you surely. paxum only for rich people. so you shouldn't even think about them.

PaxumRuth i verified my paxum account and applied for the card it almost 45 days now. but yet didn't get the card. my account is showing -44$. so if i load my account with money then that amount will cut off form the amount auto. yet i didn't get the card. what can i do? i get payonner card 2 time without any problem in 28-35 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back