Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

I have a game news
I have a Page Ranking 0 for the homepage
I have been posting my own articles and working really hard
But my Page Ranking is just 0 and my alexa rank is 3,300,901 (decreasing daily)
clear.png

Does my site looks like its Page Ranking will increase??
Please help

Last edited:
14 comments
To increase you page rank manually it is very easy. You just spread you link to increase your link popularity. the more you link is linked to other sites, the more you get ranked. try to add your link to high pagerank site.
You can do it by commenting on dofollow blog as much as possible, add your site to free link submission, add your site to a lot of social bookmarking by pinging whenever you finish posting each time. Try to get unique visitors to your site. Make unique content.

Hope this help you!!

Only fresh content will not give you high PR. And you Alexa ranking us decreasing only because of less traffic. Just promote your website as well as your articles. Post contents at high PR sites. If your website get link juice from high PR websites, then your PR will be increased automatically.

I have a game news
I have a Page Ranking 0 for the homepage
I have been posting my own articles and working really hard
But my Page Ranking is just 0 and my alexa rank is 3,300,901 (decreasing daily)
clear.png

Does my site looks like its Page Ranking will increase??
Please help

Pagerank only increases like every 3 months. Don't worry about pagerank as it doesn't really mean anything now a days. Just focuse on bulding quality links for your desired keywords.

You can create many new articles and/or content for your site, but if you wait for google to crawl your site to find how many people are visiting the pages your page rank will never increase and if it does it will be in years.

The number 1 answer you are looking for is as you create content find other sites with good page ranks that will allow you to link to your content. Sometimes if the other sites content is related to your link it will catch on quicker. In the end you will receive a page rank faster.

Now you may have heard of blackhat and link building, Now this can hurt and help you, but its best you stick to white hat and post links manually on sites which your link will last because once google bots notice the high rate of posts with your content links you will suffer as your links will be temporarily spam links.

This is plain and simple, get backlinks from high PR pages. Blog commenting is a good way to do that. Do quality comments otherwise you might get flagged.

Page rank depends upon how many high PR back links you got from other sites. So you have to get back links from high PR with similar sites to improve your PR easily and quickly. If you are doing reciprocal link submission then stop it because Google didn't gives priority to this process. Try to do article submission, blog posting, blog commenting, Squidoo lens page creation, hubpage creation, Press release submission and post them in high PR sites. Through those contents try to get links from your anchor text. By doing these process you can increase your PR quickly.

You must build quality backlinks i.e. post your link on high PR pages but remember do not spam, do this on daily like 20 backlinks daily, then your page rank will be increase.

Best tips to increase page rank is that start to getting back links from good PR web page whether it is from directory or social media, forum or whatever. You can find on SEOClerks some good seo providers of these. Also keep updating your site with quality content too.

You are doing only article submission? It is not sufficient. You have to do other off page SEO activities also. Try to do blog posting, squidoo lens page creation, hub page creation, blog commenting, forum signature posting. Try to concentrate on contents. Add new fresh and new contents in all submission sites and try to get links from those contents with your anchor texts.

First of all improve Alexa rank of your website for that you should use social networking sites to get much more traffic then make too many quality back links for site. It will help you to improve ranking and Alexa as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back