Status
Not open for further replies.
With me: G+ is best for SEO, Facebook is best for communication and twitter is best for news

socialcast_communication_infographic.jpg

Google Plus - May bump up your SEO due to google owning that social networking website.

Twitter - More accurate in searches due to hashtags, for example #WebHosting will just show web hosts so it is easy to find.

Facebook - The worlds leading social netorking site regarding users and posts.

I personally prefer google but twitter can be a huge help also, not much of a G+ user :S

Twitter because: no stupid invites, no spam compared to Facebook and its more fun since you follow people you want to hear/learn about their life like athletes, singers, etc.. Facebook is plain hate on hate on hate and people stalking eachother

Twitter because: no stupid invites, no spam compared to Facebook and its more fun since you follow people you want to hear/learn about their life like athletes, singers, etc.. Facebook is plain hate on hate on hate and people stalking eachother

+1 for twitter, no spam etc FB is full of garbage!

best social networking site

I have a facebook account. I use fecbook. So I think Facebook and Twitter is the best social networking site.

Facebook and twitter is the top site in Social Networking. Anyone know about there social networking websites and use everywhere in World. Every person is use the Social Networking and Fist is facebook always.

Actually.. Facebook for Family & Friends. (y)
Twitter/Instagram for Celebrities.
LinkedIn for Corporate/Business/Jobs etc.
Soundcloud for Music. :|
Reddit/9gag for Trollers [trollface]

List is big though >.> I just realized it while typing this. [pokerface]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back