Which Payment Processors Accepts Both Adult and Warez Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiberkit

It is very hard to find a good payment gateway for adult and warez websites nowadays.
Before 2012 paypal is accepting all of the file hosting services. After that they closed its system for file sharing or for warez websites.

All of the big adult payment processor sites like epoch, segpay etc. only accepts content owner paysites. Also their credit card bank rules are very strict about adult content. They only accept some general type adult not extreme.

Others are paypal, stripe , skrill , 2checkout etc. dont accept adult websites at all.

Ive researched and find paysafecard. So most of the big file sharing sites are using them. What do you think about paysafecard?

Any alternatives?

In the past liberty reserve website accepts sites like that but its been shut down by USA Gov.

Please give us payment processors which accepts both adult and warez sites?

6 comments
adult somehow possible but for warez big no from payment processor.
But thats good too, as you may secure business by prepaid card system like paysafecard, astro pay, onecard, cashu....and many othersThey have least chance for chargeback and less fees too.

Bank wire is always available.

But if you want card solution can go with neteller, user can load fund from card and can withdraw easily.

But thats good too, as you may secure business by prepaid card system like paysafecard, astro pay, onecard, cashu....and many othersThey have least chance for chargeback and less fees too.

But if you want card solution can go with neteller, user can load fund from card and can withdraw easily.

I need a simple "buy now" button solution to implement it into website page html.

Which one you posted above provides this?

It is very hard to find a good payment gateway for adult and warez websites nowadays.
Before 2012 paypal is accepting all of the file hosting services. After that they closed its system for file sharing or for warez websites.

All of the big adult payment processor sites like epoch, segpay etc. only accepts content owner paysites. Also their credit card bank rules are very strict about adult content. They only accept some general type adult not extreme.

Others are paypal, stripe , skrill , 2checkout etc. dont accept adult websites at all.

Ive researched and find paysafecard. So most of the big file sharing sites are using them. What do you think about paysafecard?

Any alternatives?

In the past liberty reserve website accepts sites like that but its been shut down by USA Gov.

Please give us payment processors which accepts both adult and warez sites?
I would suggest looking at CCbill, magicpay, and lavapay... I am fairly sure that payza does warez is and file sharing as well and they at least we'll let you process MasterCard unless they changed it and now accept Visa too

I need a simple "buy now" button solution to implement it into website page html.

Which one you posted above provides this?

Paysera and Robokassa are ones used by some file hosts that accept warez and adult.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back